Our website - http://www.pharmonique.com/ is operated by Pharmonique Sdn Bhd (“Pharmonique”) a company registered in Malaysia with the office address at V03-06-21,Sunway Velocity Designer Office, Lingkaran SV, Sunway Velocity, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Pharmonique. Pharmonique offers this website, including all contents, tools and services made available from this site to you, the user, are conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By signing up or otherwise using the Pharmonique websites and/or purchasing from our website or accessing any content or material that is made available by Pharmonique through the Service (the “Content”) you agree to be bounded by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms and conditions. If you wish to review the terms of the Agreements, the effective version of the Agreements can be found on Pharmonique’s website. Pharmonique reserves all the rights to update, amend or replace any part of the terms and conditions. All users are advised to check the terms and conditions from time to time to be aware of the changes and updates, the continued access to the website by the users following any updates/changes represent agreement of the users to the changes and updates.
*The updated version of the terms and conditions shall prevail.
- By agreeing to this terms and condition, you hereby agree that you are at least 18 years old and above, or if you are 13 years old and above but below 18 years old, you must obtain the consent of your parents or guardians.
- By signing up to be our member, you hereby promise and assure that all information that you have submitted is true, accurate and complete.
- You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties.
- We make no guarantees that our website or the information contained in or provided, will be free of harmful computer viruses, data, code or programs. You should ensure you are using an up to date virus scanner.
- Any violation of the terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your rights to use the website or any services provided by Pharmonique.
- Pharmonique reserves the rights to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. (Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, contents, information or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without our consent or any written permission from Pharmonique.
- Accuracy and completeness of contents/information provided on the site
- Pharmonique are not responsible for any information provided in this site that are inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date.
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting on a more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- Product prices and services changes
- All prices of our products are subject to change without notice
- Pharmonique reserve the right to modify or discontinue any Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- Pharmonique shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- All products made available online may have limited quantities.
- All products are subject to return or exchange in accordance to our return and exchange policy.
- All products images are made to be as accurate as possible to the real product as a reference for you and cannot be used as a comparison to the actual product itself and it is for illustration purposes only.
- All products prices are subject to vary according to country as logistic costs and taxes are different depending on which country you reside in. All shipping will be handled manually by Pharmonique.
- Any attempt to fool our system by providing fake address or gaining access through VPN for our website to access other countries is strictly prohibited. As such, these actions shall be penalized whereby Pharmonique reserves the rights to refuse shipment and/or refuse refund to you.
- Pharmonique does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- All Pharmonique products are strictly for personally use only. At all material times, you are prohibited from selling Pharmonique product(s) and/or distribute Pharmonique product(s) anywhere include all online platforms ie, Shopee, Lazada, e-lelong, etc, not specifically mentioned herein without any written consent by Pharmonique.
- Upon violating the above terms, Pharmonique reserves the rights to immediately terminate your membership and/or bring any legal actions against you whereby the full costs incurred therein by Pharmonique shall be borne by you.
- Billing and Account information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided in the account of the buyer.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, American Express, debit cards and any other methods ie. Alipay, Wepay etc, which may be clearly stated on our site from time to time. You confirm that the credit card/debit card being used is yours or that you have specifically authorized by the owner to use it.
- We will take extra care to make our site secure. All online banking transactions on this site are processed using online payment gateway provider ipay88, which is a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your details in a secure host environment.
- We will give extra care to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any date you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
- For offline payment – uploading of receipt after payment have been banked in to Pharmonique’s Bank Account:
- As all offline payment are verified manually, the verification of the payment will not be instant.
- All offline payment will be verified within 24 hours after the upload of your receipt.
- Payment must be made to Pharmonique’s Bank Account and any payment made to current employees of the company will not be accepted. We will not be liable for any problems arises due to any payment made to the employees of Pharmonique.
- Pharmonique will not be liable for any payment made to the wrong bank account.
- Kindly take note that we will process and send out all order within 24 hours after payment is received. Estimated delivery times provided are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date the order is sent out. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- If your order is placed on a public holiday, Saturday or Sunday, your order will be processed on the following working day.
- Return and exchange policy
- Our company’s policy is that all purchased products are not eligible to be returned for exchange of a cash refund.
- All purchased products which are defective, can be returned for an exchange of a similar product.
- For more information please refer to the “return and exchange" policy.
- Pharmonique Online Store Website Liability
- Pharmonique Online Store Website is provided by Pharmonique without any guarantees of any kind either expressed or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
- In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following: Incompatibility of the Pharmonique Online Store Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links; Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Pharmonique Online Store Website; Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Pharmonique Online Store Website; Inadequacy of the Pharmonique Online Store Website to meet your requirements.
- USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services ("Feedback"). Any Feedback you submit to us will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you and you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. By submitting Feedback to us, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
Pharmonique and its subsidiaries will not be liable for any loss injury or damage to any person or property howsoever caused (save for death or personal injury as a result of Pharmonique’s negligence or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.)
Pharmonique will not be liable for the granting of any visas that are required to attend any event or conference. In the event that an attendee’s visa is not granted tickets will not be refunded for any event or conference.
Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of Pharmonique may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Pharmonique reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our website as soon as possible.
You agree to indemnify us, our staff and our affiliates and to hold us harmless to the fullest extent permitted by law, against all loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind arising from any act or omission by you (including your delegates) during or otherwise in relation to a conference.
You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, suffered by us and arising out of any breach of the terms by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your use of the website, or use by any other person accessing the website using your pc or internet access account.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and conditions).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- Amendment to the terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to change, amend, replace, and addition to the terms and condition without prior notice.
- All users are advised to keep themselves updated with the terms and conditions. Continuation to use the Pharmonique Online Store Website signify agreement of the users with the updated terms and conditions
- Updated version of the terms and condition will always prevail
- Inquiries on terms and conditions
Any information regarding the terms and condition can be inquired by sending an email to us at email@example.com